This is one of those posts that some people might have a different opinion on, but when I came across this on Phoenix New Times, I had to post. We live in Arizona for this big reason…. we love the outdoors!
- Telegraph Pass Trail to Kiwanis Trail- 4.5 miles (South Mountain)
- Siphon Draw Trail-6 miles (Superstition Mountains)
- Spur Cross and Maricopa Trail #252 Loop-6.5 miles (Cave Creek)
- Butcher Jones Trail-6miles (Saguaro Lake area)
- Windgate Pass/Bell Pass Loop-9.7 miles (McDowell Sonoran Preserve)
- Quartz Peak Trail-5.5 miles
- Bluff Spring Canyon Trail #235 via Dutchman Trail #104-9.4 miles (Superstition Wilderness Area)
- Apache Vista Loop Trail-2.9 miles (Phoenix Sonoran Preserve)
- Jacob’s Crosscut Trail-13 miles (Lost Dutchman State Park)
- Ballantine Trail/Pine Creek Loop-2.5 miles (Tonto National Forest)
Now it is time to get outside and enjoy the beautiful AZ weather… and all the pretty scenery!